11. Rather than sitting still, we’re also moving our hands; not just clicking with our fingers.
10. If we do buy something through Facebook, we’re supporting our network instead of just faceless monopolies.
8. It is more difficult and more dangerous to eat over a computer. So we do it less often.
7. Random images chosen by marketers are not as interesting as random pictures taken by our friends.
6. We can’t “SHARE” things we like easily on a television. But then what do we like on television (anymore)?
4. No horror; just pokes from scary people.
3. Instead of watching drama, we get to be a part of it.
2. All the good television clips are shared on Facebook anyway. Duh!
1. Having multi-national corporations telling us what to think is horrible. We settle for multi-national corporations reading everything that we are thinking.
Get your friends on Facebook through humor. Post this on other social networks.
Let’s love the world together…
If you like it, share it.